Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I need you.. now and forever to stay right here with me... don't ever leave"

I am in love with David Barnes. So I am dedicating this blog to how much I love his music. His music is so inspiring it's amazing. I sat one day at the coffee shop thinking about my life and God and didn't move for 2 hours. I just sat there letting his music and God's love pour down on me. I wouldn't consider him a Christian author but he has 2 Christian songs I think. Right now I am listening to "Until you" I think it's about someone else but I am interpreting it also from a Christian view. Anyways I am so in love with this guy's voice. I think God has given him an amazing talent and he is using it to reach out to other people. I love that he incorporated his faith.
Check out this song on youtube. He is still up and coming! It's so inspiring to watch him sing it reminds me we should all use our talents to better ourself and honor God!

Here is the youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqG-piJkbk

"love was kept from me like secret" and I am finally discovering completely his never ending love and compassion for me each and everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check out his music.
    I do that a lot with songs, even if they weren't written to be a christian song, i interpret it that way.
    Hope you have a beautiful day in paradise!

    ReplyDelete