Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Being inspired.

I think sometimes God works through other people in our lives...big time.
I was reading my friend Alyssa's blog and it was super inspiring. I just realize (which I do from time to time) that I need to put God in the center of my life. NOT just a part of it. Even in Fiji. I want him to be the core. I want to be on fire for him and talk, think, breathe God...considering he is the one reason I am alive and breathing. So here I am. Basically announcing to myself that I am going to keep him the center, core, numero uno of my life. I have seen God do amazing things in my life and in Fiji and I just really want to live for him. Not just live because what kind of life would that be?
So some of my goals (because Alyssa inspired me so much) these are not in order of importance.
1. Start taking my marathon training seriously (I am running twin cities in October)
2. Start journaling regularly.
3.Live my life for God. ALL THE TIME and WITH EVERYTHING.
4.When I run realize and be thankful that the only reason I am where I am is because of God as well as use this as a reflection time to God.
5. Love everyone.

I just listened to Christian music that I listened to back home and it made me think of who I want to be and reminded me of something much greater, bigger, and unfathomably better then myself...God.

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I cannot wait until you are back! I'll train for twin cities marathon with you! I'm thinkin' about doing that one too. :)

    ReplyDelete